The President of Stateline Senior Services, LLC.
Stateline Senior Services, LLC has over 19 years’ experience in the Medicare and Life Insurance industry. In Connecticut we continue to be a top senior resource for all retirement needs. With serving over 5,000 senior citizens our company continues to expand through our customer centric focus. With this expansion, it has created an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for a Sales Manager that is a motivated and dynamic leader to bring their best practices to grow our senior advisors and our business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage, coach, and evaluate the daily operations of a team of up to 7 senior advisors.
- Work closely with the President on trends to increase sales, analyze opportunities, and client retention.
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals through developed relationships with the customer base, marketing, and partnerships with the senior advisory team.
- Seamless onboarding of new clientele through administrative responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Maintain or acquire proper licensing for all products and services as required.
- Minimum of 3 years business to client sales experience.
- Some college or equivalent in experience and education (Business related degree preferred).
- Proven ability to manage and develop a sales team of 5-10 individuals successfully.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate in a convincing manner.
- Computer literate and proficient with Office 365.
- Ability to interact successfully with diplomacy and transparency.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Life insurance preferred but not required.
- Licensed to sell Health and/or Life insurance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary and incentives based on performance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Weekends off
- 10 paid holidays
- Professional work environment with a small-town appeal
If you believe in contributing to a healthy work environment, teamwork, and providing excellence in service to the client base and the local community, then we invite you to apply. Please, no phone calls! If your experience appears to be a fit for the position, you will be contacted for an interview. Please email resumes to email@example.com